pcgd

Name That Font!

Lol obviously from the sig/av, you can guess it is going to be a question some how related to Cleveland... I am just curious as to what font this is:

g1h1f2gcig3k1hcawoymfgykk.gif

Obviously i know the C is stylized, but i was wondering what the "avaliers" is. Thanks for anyone who can help.

I bet it's custom, I haven't seen that around. Could be an actual font and I don't know it.

I'm having a font-related issue that perhaps someone can help me with. It's not an issue of identification but rather installation.

Specifically, when I'm trying to install certain OTF fonts onto my new laptop (pulling them from either one of my older systems or via FTP), during installation an error message pops up telling me that the file(s) in question have been damaged, -or- alternately, the installation goes fine but the actual font file disappears into the aether.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

I know it might be custom, but got any ideas? (the Madden 11 part)

madden11text.png

Madden 11 appears to be a customized version of Process Type Foundry's Stratum

I guess I'll have to mix Stratum with "Capture It" lol.

Lol obviously from the sig/av, you can guess it is going to be a question some how related to Cleveland... I am just curious as to what font this is:

g1h1f2gcig3k1hcawoymfgykk.gif

Obviously i know the C is stylized, but i was wondering what the "avaliers" is. Thanks for anyone who can help.

this is pretty similar:

qb0kmfgjqus44lzgjffxgaxd4.gif

for my use, either one will work.

I did find another font online just browsing through for a few hours. There is a sample editor here: http://www.linotype.com/1252/mtscript-family.html?subviewmode=FONTS&samplestr=S

Another font that i think could work is HT Pizzeria. If anyone has these, can they please contact me? Thanks Thanks.

This is what I have. I'm not convinced this is 100% accurate but it should be a good starting point.

1960BRONCOSNUMBERS.png

Ah, this is very useful. Thanks!

So my buddy is trying to do a project using the Anaheim Ducks main font (Not the Anaheim part, the Ducks part). Anyone have any idea what the font is called?