Name That Font!

pcgd

Hello there, I'm a new member here and was hoping to get some help. I traced this SH logo from an embroidered image and was hoping to find the actual font. The 'H' resembles the Pirate Keg font from 'dafont.com' but the 'S' isn't.

Any help is appreciated. Hope to be of help in the future as well.

My link

fix the top inside of your "S". the white part is rounded off and not squared off like everything else.

Thanks for the advice.

Can you help with the name of this font?

I don't know what the real name of this font. In all the font selection tabs in various programs it is labeled "Bold" but when I look in the folder for its real name the "Bold" font is not there. Does anyone know what the real name of this "Bold" font?

BOLD_font.jpg

Make it about 100 pixels tall save it as a jpg and then got to "what the font" upload it and match it there. It's a standard font, so it should show up there.

Anyone know/have the font used by the New York Jets? I've always suspected it was custom, but on the other hand know it's been "out there" for decades, so I wonder if I could get my hands on it.

It is custom, and it's called "Jets Bold".

It's somewhat a meld between Imago Extra Bold Italic and Univers Extra Black Italic. Aside from the numbers, I'd say Imago is closer.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, normally I can spot Fonts, but this one has me stumped, and i've seen it before. This past week the High School I PA for played Byrnes HS, a national powerhouse, and they have beautiful Uniforms. I can't however find the numerset they have, and it's driving me nuts. I've looked through eriqjaffe's stuff, and can't find anything remotely close there or online. Any help would be appreciated! The closest i've come is the outer numbers being similar to what Colorado uses for football...

RackMultipart.22230.0_display_image.jpg?1260812322

...and just for giggles, to let you know that a huge program goes hand in hand with great uniforms, THIS was there scoreboard, and yes, it's a HIGH SCHOOL :shocked:

score.png