Name That Font!

pcgd

Screenshot2011-01-02at124011AM.png

Anyone? I tried WhatTheFont, but came up empty.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

"Kirsty" is pretty close:

http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=2212

It's the closest one you'll find. I've never seen a full font, and can't confirm I may have seen that font set up for "Baseball" or "Soccer", etc. Numbers 0-5 are used on basketball jerseys. No other sport uses that font for numbers.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

It is if you look in the right places Free ITC Serif Gothic

Yeah, but when I try to download it, it doesn't show up as a .ttf file. It's asking me to open it up with a program, and I don't know which to open it up with.

When you download it, right click on the file that downloaded and select properties and add the .ttf to the filename. It should be able to be installed after that. It worked for me by doing that.

"Kirsty" is pretty close:

http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=2212

It's the closest one you'll find. I've never seen a full font, and can't confirm I may have seen that font set up for "Baseball" or "Soccer", etc. Numbers 0-5 are used on basketball jerseys. No other sport uses that font for numbers.

Thanks

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17