Name That Font!

pcgd

147.gif
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Can anyone identify the two fonts at the top? The one that "Beautiful" and "Birthplace of Aviation" are set in, as well as the Ohio logo. What The Font came up empty on both (not enough characters in Ohio, and too run together in the other to identify).

Edit: The image is huge, so here's the link: http://orangejuiceblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Ohio-License-Plate.jpg

That's really closer to Futura than Avant Garde, but it's kind of a mashup of both really

It's based on Avant Garde.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

That's really closer to Futura than Avant Garde, but it's kind of a mashup of both really

It's based on Avant Garde.

This is correct. The lower case "s" is what gives it away. I've had to use this to match names in the Adidas font and this is pretty spot on.

PersonDivided-2-1.png

mohawk-logo.jpg

The word "mohawk"

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

i'm actually looking for a font if anyone can point me in the right direction. i found it at dafont.com but it doesnt work

its called "Deftone Stylus"

Or does anyone know a good cursive font to use for teams

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

This 7205.gif

and this 278k6gaei4dg6aveozm1q9yeg.gif

Those aren't fonts, they're logos.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

NHL.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Anyone know what font is in the NBA logo? I know its basic, but I can't find a match. If its custom and super secret, a free alternative would be much appreciated

NBA-Logo.png

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---