Name That Font!

pcgd

What font does the University of Washington use? They call it "HUsky Bold"...I only ask because I think I want to use it for my teams new gear and possibly turf...whats like it? Here is a link to it:

http://www.gohuskies.com/genrel/041801aaa.html

fonts-lg.jpg

I think its a custom Nike font, but I bet you could edit Civic Bold or somethin similar to get close to it...

Sorry but these are the best pics I could scrounge up. What's the tall, narrow NOB font the '80s/'90s Saints used called?

4115578.jpg

Pretty good view here on the '94 throwbacks:

4786442.jpg

Don't the letters look thicker on the black jersey? Or is it just that the spacing is different?

4122003.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Does anyone have the Washington Husky's font to install?

I'm also looking for the following fonts, or similar to:

oigtz32bhlkqf7160weumhwnl.gif

clippers.jpg

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Does anyone have the Washington Husky's font to install?

In the last couple of days, I've worked at vectorizing the Huskies font by editing the Civic typeface:

Huskies_font.png

If anyone would like this vector, I'll give it to you in exchange for a vector resource that I don't already have. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested...

If anyone would like this vector, I'll give it to you in exchange for a vector resource that I don't already have. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested...

I think you owe me a few for the stuff I sent you a few months ago, so I'll take a copy from you. :D

haha yes i suppose that's true.

As for the NFL.com font, by looking at the CSS code, it's a font called "NFLEndzoneSansCondMed" so I guess they made a custom font themselves...