Toronto Blue Jays Concept.

I always liked this era's look. Maybe thicken up the piping so it is better defined?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

With a team name that is actually two even-length words (and therefore contains a space in the middle) piping doesn't work, because it draws your eyes to the space in the middle and cuts the name up. Just my opinion.

If you want to add some trim, try Angels style neck trim.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Leading off for the Blue Jays, number 1, shortstop Tony Fernandez. Oh, I thought I was back in 1985. These are great! OK Blue Jays, let's play ball! :flagcanada::notworthy::flagcanada::notworthy::flagcanada:

A couple of suggestions- use a blue belt. And maybe you could put the logo on the left sleeve and add front numbers. On the right chest of the vest.

And yes, stirrups do rule. Enough with the elongated ski pants look.

With a team name that is actually two even-length words (and therefore contains a space in the middle) piping doesn't work, because it draws your eyes to the space in the middle and cuts the name up. Just my opinion.

It works for the Red Sox. I think it works well on this jersey too.

Everything is done as it should be. This is what I think of when I hear "Blue Jays," not graphite and black with a touch of medium blue.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

4b7aae2b.png

ad02996e.png

Now THIS says Blue Jays! Great job on your first try. I have a feeling your gonna have a lotta fans around here for this look. :D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived