LOGOLYMPIAD: Event 3

EVENT 3: Sporting Event Logo

Thanks to hot sales of my Oatmeal Stout, and huge payoffs from the Bar-B-Coon business, I amassed quite a fortune and decided to build a world-class golf course in Topeka. It turns out that my course, Sapphire Oaks, is so awesome that it?s been chosen to host the 2006 Kansas Open. We need a logo for the event. The logo must feature the name of my new golf course, the event name, and the event dates, July 10-15, 2006. Everything else is up to you.

Deadline: Monday, June 27th, 6:00 PM EDT

Submit entries to logolympiad@sbcglobal.net.

Do not post them here.

As a note: I was pretty lenient on the first two events, but on this one, I'm going to have to start enforcing the rules, particularly when it comes to submission formats. Also, I have been covering up any names that were put on the entries. From now on, I'm just not accepting them.

Overall rules are in the main thread, http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=21643

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

By the way, kids... 800x600 is a landscape, not a portrait.

Translation: 800 horizontal, 600 veritcal (for those who don't know the difference between landscape and portrait :) )

I saw, I came, I left.

Bar-B-Coon's 2006 Kansas Open has a nice ring to it...

I can already see the logo:

Some roadkill of a racoon with Golf Kart tire threads on him with garbag spilled all over the green...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I can already see the logo:

Some roadkill of a racoon with Golf Kart tire threads on him with garbag spilled all over the green...

Well don't give away your entry ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

Yes, but the Kansas Bar-B-Coon Classic has more of a certain distinctive flair...

Say, is there any chance you can provide us with a Bar-B-Coon logo? :)

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived