Phoenix Coyotes & Washington Capitals

CJR

I think this came up on one of the old boards awhile ago but I can't remember what was said then.  NHL.com has the Capitals' crossed-sticks and dome logo and the Coyotes' coyote-head logo shown by the links to their respective official sites.  Does this mean they've switched over to those logos as their primary logos this year?  PhoenixCoyotes.com only uses the coyote-head logo and WashingtonCaps.com primarily uses the sticks and dome one but uses the eagle as well.

Maybe it's a part of something bigger...like maybe they're gonna make remake their home jerseys with that logo. (And for Phoneix, the away jersey as well)?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

In Phoenix's case, that'd be a good thing.  The current full coyote's decent, but the coyotes head would be cool.  (It'd be even sweeter if they could buy the logo from the Zephyr XLine and use that.  That's sweet.)

In Washington's case, it'd be horrible.  The eagle logo is good.  It's simple, yet sharp.  The dome logo is one of the examples of something I hate in a primary jersey crest, for the most part--the name splattered on the logo.  Fer chrissake, why?!

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived