Washington Baseball

P.I.L.L.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hmm. Interesting in a good way.

Incidentally, I'm struck by the name "Independents" for the Washington team (Nationals just doesn't do it for me) because of the obvious political reference.

And naming the team after a political party wouldn't be a political reference? lol

Suspended. Not banned. Therin lies the difference.

As a logo, it's ok. I like the idea attempt at symmetry.

But those stitches look more like spikes or zipper teeth than baseball stitches. And your presentation is still vague. An alternate logo for the idea of a professional team? A generic logo for "Washington Baseball Club"? You may as well design a cap with N and Y and try to market it to Yankees fans. I don't see it happening.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Suspended. Not banned. Therin lies the difference.

As a logo, it's ok. I like the idea attempt at symmetry.

But those stitches look more like spikes or zipper teeth than baseball stitches. And your presentation is still vague. An alternate logo for the idea of a professional team? A generic logo for "Washington Baseball Club"? You may as well design a cap with N and Y and try to market it to Yankees fans. I don't see it happening.

I think he keeps it vague on purpose. He wants to spend hours on here explaining it, since he hasn't had a date since elementary school.

I can see what you are trying to do, but your stitches look way to spikey. Not sure if you can pull this one off.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

You know what a script font needs? A stroke on it. I'm not talking around the original thickness, but right on the original. That way a thin font can become even harder to read.

Your superior talents continue to amaze me.

Archived