Full Contact Poker Logo...hopefully

GMac

Theres a previous post on here about the Full Contact Poker logo contest... so being a poker player myself and a fan of Daniel Negreanu I decided to put my hat in the ring... I somehow made the second round after rushing 3 logos in 24 hours... got an email back from daniel himself telling me i made the second round and I could submitt some new ones... so I concentrated on my best design from the first set and did a MASSIVE over haul on it... ill have to post that too when i get home as they look WAY different... C & C always appreciated

fcp5.gif

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I like #3 best. The color combo is pretty cool with the gold. The FCP in the spades looks really good!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I think the idea is very good, though I don't think everyone in the general public will recognize the ellipse as a chip because it is so stylized; I am not sure of your intentions on that, but it doesn't really have the believable perspective to be a chip. Second, I definitely think the logo and text could be more integrated with each other, and I think the text could have a little more treatment; it looks kind of bland.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived