New AUBURN logo?

statebully

the "UA" logo would make a great alt, but imo it isnt enough to stand as a primary. same goes for miami's "U"

There's only one UA and it surely ain't Auburn. Funny that the logo being used on their site is one not normally seen through their athletic department. Anyone notice that the only game on Miss State's website you can't get tickets for is the one against Alabama?

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

Statebully, hasn't Ole Miss beaten Mississippi State three times in-a-row in football?

Even though I'm not statebully, I'm a reliable source...

And yes, yes they have. It's like since 4 years ago, Miss. State went from being an SEC Contender to a woeful NCAA cupcake. Hopefully Sly Croom can turn it around, because college football ain't the same for me when my Dawgs ain't doin so hot :cry:

Statebully, hasn't Ole Miss beaten Mississippi State three times in-a-row in football?

Even though I'm not statebully, I'm a reliable source...

And yes, yes they have. It's like since 4 years ago, Miss. State went from being an SEC Contender to a woeful NCAA cupcake. Hopefully Sly Croom can turn it around, because college football ain't the same for me when my Dawgs ain't doin so hot :cry:

yeah, we've lost three in a row to those punks (remember the first two were to some loser named Eli), but i think the future is bright. i'll take coach croom over that bozo they just hired any day. My prediction for 2005 is 4 or 5 wins (including Ole Miss). We'll be much better than last year, but 2006 should be the year we really start to climb back into the bowl picture. GO DAWGS!!!

SignatureCCSL.png

Well UGA will make the game a quick and not so painful one for you guys so yall can prepare for next week.

I will also be goign to the MSU//UGA game to "check out" MSU like a day or two before then go to the game.

if you've never seen a game in Starkville, you're in for a treat. everyone's very friendly (even to the opponents . . . unless its Ole MIss or LSU), and the tailgating is awesome. as for the game, you guys should win, but i think we'll show up to play anyway!

SignatureCCSL.png

if you've never seen a game in Starkville, you're in for a treat.

I've been to one game in Starkville. I remember they spelled Maroon "Maron" during the pre-game Alma Mater on the scoreboard, fans flipping us off while their team was getting killed on the field, and an MSU fan accusing one of our band's trombone players of hitting him in the back of the head.

Yes, it sure it fun to be an LSU fan on away games.

kU6ns.gif

Well UGA will make the game a quick and not so painful one for you guys so yall can prepare for next week.

I will also be goign to the MSU//UGA game to "check out" MSU like a day or two before then go to the game.

if you've never seen a game in Starkville, you're in for a treat. everyone's very friendly (even to the opponents . . . unless its Ole MIss or LSU), and the tailgating is awesome. as for the game, you guys should win, but i think we'll show up to play anyway!

"Statebully", as someone who attends NCAA games just because they can have disposable income over numerous years, the women at the MSU Athletic Ticket Office are the nicest I have ever encountered. Even for road games at Florida, Tennessee, and Auburn, they joked at where I was calling from (two different states even though I had previous orders), told me if it was if the team was good or bad, if you even cared, and on the last time I called, asked when I was coming to Starkville since my information was on file! Personally, I love that!

I know peopel who have gone to LSU for a game and their fans are really bad, spitting ont he fans, spilling stuff on them, everything was bad about it.

Shockley will be fine, he has really started to come along as a legit QB, he has worked all this summer and all the time to become a good qb and the team should be fine. And who said uga will be passing the ball alot? They have like 5 rb's who could all play.

untitled-2.jpg

There's no way Auburn can use that logo.....

it's too good.

RTR

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

All I remember are the cowbells, those wretched cowbells...

I know peopel who have gone to LSU for a game and their fans are really bad, spitting ont he fans, spilling stuff on them, everything was bad about it.

My only interaction with LSU fans was at an LSU-Auburn football game in Auburn a few years ago, when a buddy of mine was going there for his Masters. Not only was my first (and so far only) SEC football game a religious experience, the LSU people I met could not have been nicer. Even though we were not dressed in purple and gold, they invited us over to their RV and fed us and partied with us before and after the game.

In the next couple years I am hoping to line up games in Athens (a friend's brother goes there) and Knoxville (another friend's wife is a UT alum), and if they're anything like the trip to Auburn, I'll be more than satisfied.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived