Fanhome

DEAD!

Now I have to admit I have been in Fanhome's forum as well as this one. But I use this forum A LOT more often than the other.

I'm just wondering how many people who are regular users of this board are also regular users of the Fanhome's board and which do you prefer.

I saw, I came, I left.

I got there almost as frequently as I go here, but just cause it's routine. Yes, this is the more controlled, focused, higher quality forum (and lately the quantity here has been just as good), but it's still a logos forum, and sometimes interesting stuff pops up there before it hits this board.

I post there about 2/3 as much as I post here, but I don't know whether that ratio's increasing or decreasing.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I got there almost as frequently as I go here, but just cause it's routine. Yes, this is the more controlled, focused, higher quality forum (and lately the quantity here has been just as good), but it's still a logos forum, and sometimes interesting stuff pops up there before it hits this board.

I post there about 2/3 as much as I post here, but I don't know whether that ratio's increasing or decreasing.

i post over there every now and then, but yeah i don't really post anything there anymore cus i'll find it pushed back to page 2 by the time i get back.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I used to post there quite often, but that place for me has become uninteresting.

most of the users there just want to talk about logos and uniforms that are no longer being used rather then current logos and uniforms, and posting a concept there is a waste of time because nobody there appreciates a good design unless you become a sheep, follow the rest of the flock and post a concept that belongs in 1973 as opposed to 2003.

the subject matter on some of the threads like I said, is becoming uninteresting and repetitive. the majority of the users there also have no business being a member of any kind of a forum anywhere.

I stopped going to Fanhome when this place opened up.

I've been to every single messageboard CC has created. The Fanhome board was just about the worst one ever. This board, i believe, is the best incarnation of the CCSLMB that there has ever been. Why go back and eat hamburger when you can have steak?

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Why go back and eat hamburger when you can have steak?

- Because you'll have more money left over to pay for a quadruple bypass surgery! :D

(I'm not sure if that's true! Would anyone like to research project on that to prove it?)

I saw, I came, I left.

Why go back and eat hamburger when you can have steak?

- Because you'll have more money left over to pay for a quadruple bypass surgery! :D

(I'm not sure if that's true! Would anyone like to research project on that to prove it?)

no!!!

I've been to fanhome a bit, but I never really got into it over there!

People seem to appreciate stuff more over here (whatever that means! I was trying to put something into words and couldn't!! People seem to appreciate the detail of what they are talking about rather than just let off steam! Even if you don't agree with what someone is saying here you can appreciate it is heart felt!! (There I think thats what I was trying to say!!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I used to post there until I found out that the good people over there moved here.

There is way, way, way to many threads there that start out "What's the best..." or "What's the worst..." logo, uniform, nickname, stadium etc. etc. It just becomes so tiring to rehash the same old ground over and over as new people join the boards as time passes and starts the same old topics again and again. Actually, I'm starting to see some of that here as the membership grows I'm afraid.

There are also too many polls there, most of which are somewhat annoying and frequently retarted.

And too many morons who only post on one topic that seems to mean the world to them and squat to everyone else. Something to do with half the NBA teams switching names because of franchise movement that dates back to 1979.

It all comes down to not enough concepts posted and too much static. I'll go where ever Roger Clemente goes.  :)

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

spyboy1

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to post there until I found out that the good people over there moved here.

There is way, way, way to many threads there that start out "What's the best..." or "What's the worst..." logo, uniform, nickname, stadium etc. etc.  

Well, I'm kind of guilty of that!  :(  I started a topic of "Which is the best stadium?" which, I guess, is irrelevant. Sorry! But it did get quite a number or responses! I do like stadium desgin as much as I like sports logo design.

But, you will probably hear more of these types topics here, as more people come in. So brace yourselves......

I saw, I came, I left.

i post on both. this one is a lot better b/c the crowd is much more mature. i'm pretty sure the other board is just bored 14 year olds.  :D for example, these clowns repatadly bring up hideously off topic threads, and then get pissed when tank shuts em down. tsk tsk
Azzuri.gif

Archived