Fanhome

DEAD!

spyboy1

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to post there until I found out that the good people over there moved here.

There is way, way, way to many threads there that start out "What's the best..." or "What's the worst..." logo, uniform, nickname, stadium etc. etc.

Well, I'm kind of guilty of that! :( I started a topic of "Which is the best stadium?" which, I guess, is irrelevant. Sorry! But it did get quite a number or responses! I do like stadium desgin as much as I like sports logo design.

But, you will probably hear more of these types topics here, as more people come in. So brace yourselves......

No worries, Quad.  Those occassional ones are fine.  When Fan Home 2.0 opened up, I forget there was one guy who literally put up a poll every second.  

Anyways, I left Fanhome after I heard about these boards.  So much better, and the sigs put some personality to the boards.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I stopped posting at Fanhome about 1 month ago.  It is much easier to get involved in a topic (Like a logo project) and not have it get lost in all those irrelevant and pointless topics.

It really feels like we have a cumminity here.  At Fanhome I couldn't help but feel like a got lost in all those names.  Here I post a concept and I get helpful critizism.  There I post a concept and I get "it sucks" or "good job" and that's it (I know this was discussed on another post but I felt like it tied in well here.

Why go back and eat hamburger when you can have steak?

- Because you'll have more money left over to pay for a quadruple bypass surgery! :D

(I'm not sure if that's true! Would anyone like to research project on that to prove it?)

I did this 'research' last year, though I didn't splurge for the by-pass, just two angioplasty procedures and three stents...

No, you don't have more money left.  When all's said and done, you still wind up broke!  :)

nav-logo.png

Yeah, I go there.  I do more posting there than I do here, I seem to lurk here more than post.  The place isn't the worst, there are times when it is annoying, and because of that it gets a bad reputation.  I had no idea that Chris Creamer was not at all affiliated with the FanHome board anymore.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

I don't post at Fanhome... I find some intresting stuff there.  I haven't been over there in two weeks.  I like the board here... a lot better! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I had no idea that Chris Creamer was not at all affiliated with the FanHome board anymore.

Chris Creamer the person is still a moderator at FanHome, but ChrisCreamer.com is no longer affiliated at all with FanHome.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I had no idea that Chris Creamer was not at all affiliated with the FanHome board anymore.

Chris Creamer the person is still a moderator at FanHome, but ChrisCreamer.com is no longer affiliated at all with FanHome.

He a moderator there? So he must be LogoMan97!

I saw, I came, I left.

How does the angioplasty feel?

Saints, if you ever had one of these, you'd never again use that joke... I dunno which was more painful though:  having the heart attack, or reading that Angi O'Plasty bit.

Actually Quad, you're too doped up (but kept awake, so "the patient can advise the doctor about any pain" - huh?) for the procedure itself to notice much of anything.  Afterward you feel weird (the feeling honestly defies description - its not pain, its not feeling good, its just... weird) for about a week, but then tend to return to normal.

I have recurrent muscle pain in my pecs and my right leg which I didn't have before though, which I guess is a permanent side effect of the procedure.

nav-logo.png

How does the angioplasty feel?

Saints, if you ever had one of these, you'd never again use that joke... I dunno which was more painful though: having the heart attack, or reading that Angi O'Plasty bit.

Actually Quad, you're too doped up (but kept awake, so "the patient can advise the doctor about any pain" - huh?) for the procedure itself to notice much of anything. Afterward you feel weird (the feeling honestly defies description - its not pain, its not feeling good, its just... weird) for about a week, but then tend to return to normal.

I have recurrent muscle pain in my pecs and my right leg which I didn't have before though, which I guess is a permanent side effect of the procedure.

Well I just wanted to know how it feels like! Sheesh! I'm still young and maybe one day years from now I probably would have to take the procedure.

I guess angioplasty beats quadruple bypass surgery though, Huh?

I saw, I came, I left.

Saints, if you ever had one of these, you'd never again use that joke... I dunno which was more painful though: having the heart attack, or reading that Angi O'Plasty bit.

Hey sorry Mad Mac!! Didn't mean that gag to be quite as tasteless!! Hope you are feeling beeter now!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived