MS Paint Only! Voting

Brass

Braden

Icecap

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

This contest is a joke. Voting is for the best concept, not the who's the most popular board member or who has more cred from past concepts.

Good luck to whoever wins.

6uXNWAo.png

puckcool

icecap

And now that it doesn't count, a million kajillion votes for VitaminD arrived today (hanging chads mostly, some from overseas). Oh well... ^_^

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

This contest is a joke. Voting is for the best concept, not the who's the most popular board member or who has more cred from past concepts.

You're a joke. If you don't want to vote, shut your mouth and leave this alone.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Braden

Icecap

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

This contest is a joke.  Voting is for the best concept, not the who's the most popular board member or who has more cred from past concepts.

And how is it my fault this contest has been poorly run?!

If I were to vote for an overall winner, it would be for Icecap without a doubt because his concept is clearly the best and I believe that is why you paired me up against him in the first round knowing it would beat out my concept, essentially running me out of your contest right off the bat so I couldn't get the number of wins my concept truly deserved. Some would ask "Why would you wanna do that to DirtyCurty??" It's quite simple. You hate me. It was because you had a thing for BostonBabe when she used to come on, sending her messages (and yea I read them), trying to talk to her on AIM, etc., etc., not knowing I was with her at the time. Once you found out you got hurt. It broke your heart so bad you had to set me up against the concept you thought would take it the moment I joined your contest. That's exactly why this tournament is a joke. That and your lopsided brackets. That is just ridiculous.

Sorry about that guys. I just had to get that off my chest. Good luck to everyone still remaining.

I am out.

6uXNWAo.png

If I were to vote for an overall winner, it would be for Icecap

well on one side, thanks for the compliment. one the other side:

i dont know about any personal history between DirtyCurty and brass, and its non of my buisness. therfore, in an extremely cheesey PR attempt to keep my concept seperated from this mess, Icecap Studios (my computer :D ) releases this message:

in no way does Icecap79 support DirtyCurty's comments made towards bassbonanza97.

This contest is a joke.  Voting is for the best concept, not the who's the most popular board member or who has more cred from past concepts.

And how is it my fault this contest has been poorly run?!

If I were to vote for an overall winner, it would be for Icecap without a doubt because his concept is clearly the best and I believe that is why you paired me up against him in the first round knowing it would beat out my concept, essentially running me out of your contest right off the bat so I couldn't get the number of wins my concept truly deserved. Some would ask "Why would you wanna do that to DirtyCurty??" It's quite simple. You hate me. It was because you had a thing for BostonBabe when she used to come on, sending her messages (and yea I read them), trying to talk to her on AIM, etc., etc., not knowing I was with her at the time. Once you found out you got hurt. It broke your heart so bad you had to set me up against the concept you thought would take it the moment I joined your contest. That's exactly why this tournament is a joke. That and your lopsided brackets. That is just ridiculous.

Sorry about that guys. I just had to get that off my chest. Good luck to everyone still remaining.

I am out.

What messages to BostonBabe? Do you not know that my friend also uses my AIM screename. I gave Pokey32005 to him. I did indeed give BostonBabe the sn of Pokey32005, because I figured I would be using it that day. I didn't think he would talk to any of my friends.

And actually, the pairings where totally random. You don't see Stimpy, ABASite, or tarheeltider bitching because they had to go against great concepts, and I salute them for that. They're class acts.

Hating you? What goodnees could I get from myself for hating someone on the internet? I don't even hate anyone in real life, never mind the internet! If you meet me too, you'll find I'm laid-back and even wonder how people could hate me.

As for poorly-run. Yes, I admit it. Bad timing. I didn't know that this would conflict with finals last week, and sorry for caring, but school is 100% more important than a message board. Yes, I was still in school, but not anymore, so this will be managed better now for this round and the finals.

Once again, I do not hate you nor anybody on this board. I never knew you read the messages anyway, but I will check to see what he said to her, and give him a whooping.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived