Brass

MS Paint Only! Voting

I vote Icecap.

Thanks for the votes everyone!

And a very BIG thank you to Brass, who has taken his time to run such a WELL RUN contest.

I vote Icecap.

Thanks for the votes everyone!

And a very BIG thank you to Brass, who has taken his time to run such a WELL RUN contest.

i'll return the favor (all though i really do think its the best concept between itself and puckcool. sorry).

i vote for braden.

i would like to thank bass for creating a contest where us ms pain users can actually win 1st place :P

This contest is a joke.  Voting is for the best concept, not the who's the most popular board member or who has more cred from past concepts.

Good luck to whoever wins.

You're a joke. If you don't want to vote, shut your mouth and leave this alone.

And how is it my fault this contest has been poorly run?!

If I were to vote for an overall winner, it would be for Icecap without a doubt because his concept is clearly the best and I believe that is why you paired me up against him in the first round knowing it would beat out my concept, essentially running me out of your contest right off the bat so I couldn't get the number of wins my concept truly deserved. Some would ask "Why would you wanna do that to DirtyCurty??" It's quite simple. You hate me. It was because you had a thing for BostonBabe when she used to come on, sending her messages (and yea I read them), trying to talk to her on AIM, etc., etc., not knowing I was with her at the time. Once you found out you got hurt. It broke your heart so bad you had to set me up against the concept you thought would take it the moment I joined your contest. That's exactly why this tournament is a joke. That and your lopsided brackets. That is just ridiculous.

Sorry about that guys. I just had to get that off my chest. Good luck to everyone still remaining.

I am out.

dude no offense, but your concept wasn't that good.

Alright guys, final tallies. Since we didn't get many people voting, I would of extended the deadline, but no one took advantage of it.

Here ya go:

Braden-10

Puckcool22-5

robbman21-6

Icecap79-10

It will be Braden versus Icecap79 in MS Paint Only! I. The voting for the final round will begin tommorrow.

Good luck to you both!