Sacramento admirals baseball concept

Hbomb90

Eh, I dunno.  Two different fonts in the wordmark's a bit odd, especially with the S being in a different font as well.  And I'm not sure what that's supposed to be behind the A.

The, er, "hooks"(?) on the anchor are a bit too long, I think.

It's an interesting idea, but it needs some cleaning.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Not to mention all the Raptors roaming the streets of Toronto!

I've been wondering for a long time... how do you post the quotes like that. I've been just cutting and pasting quotes!

eg. Quote (quadival @ July 25 2003,12:46)

I saw, I came, I left.

I've been wondering for a long time... how do you post the quotes like that. I've been just cutting and pasting quotes!

Much like the "Edit" button that no one knows about, there's a "Quote" button to the upper right of each post.

There's also iB Code to do it.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Much like the "Edit" button that no one knows about, there's a "Quote" button to the upper right of each post.

There's also iB Code to do it.

Thanks Mockba! BTW, it's nice to know someone here refers to the dictionary to make a point!

I saw, I came, I left.

I'll be honest.  I'm not realy a fan of it.  I too don't like the 2 different wordmark fonts.  The main logo isn't bad and the colors are nice, which gives you a good foundation.  I would change the font and drop the second star on the wordmark.  I would scrap the anchor all together and try something new for an alternate patch.

Now, are there any Navy bases or rivers in Sac-town?

navy base, no

river? yes there is. the sacramento river. in fact, in california at least, sacto is known as the "river city"  and the two best known landmarks in the city are of course the California state capital building, and Tower Bridge, which spans the river.

the RiverCats ballpark, Raley Field, isnt directly on the water, but tower bridge can be seen from the ballpark much like the bay bridge can bee seen from PacBell Park.

Archived