Bogut goes 1st Overall

Brass

What is Rob Babcock on...Araujo last year and Charlie Villanueva this year? There are so many other guys they coulda taken that would have helped them more then him.

Rob Babcock... :evil:

Big dummy, his moves put the Hawks in the hell that they're in right now.

Yep, Babcock really did us in. Yet again. But, oh NO, he's MUCH BETTER than Grunwald! <_<

As for Bogut, I guess the Bucks' organization was really sold on this dude, but I'm still convinced Marvin Williams will be a hell of a bigger and better superstar, IMHO ^_^ . With Josh Smith and Marv, the Hawks could pack a serious punch in a few years.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

I think the draft's real steal is Danny Granger going to the Pacers at 17. I watched him play here in Albuquerque and he's damn good. He owned every game.

I was really hoping the T-Wolves would take him at 14. But Rashad McCants will do fine.

Yep, Babcock really did us in. Yet again. But, oh NO, he's MUCH BETTER than Grunwald!  <_<

As for Bogut, I guess the Bucks' organization was really sold on this dude, but I'm still convinced Marvin Williams will be a hell of a bigger and better superstar, IMHO ^_^ . With Josh Smith and Marv, the Hawks could pack a serious punch in a few years.

I wasn't that impressed by Williams-there isn't really anything he has to offer the Bucks that Desmond Mason doesn't already do, but with Mike Redd around it's easy to overlook Cowboy. On the flipside, Bogut is an immediate upgrade in the middle over Dan Gadzuric and Daniel Santiago.

but yeah, Williams is a definite upgrade over whoever the hell's at the 3 for the Hawks right now. shoot, Nique would be an upgrade, and he's been retired!

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The thing I don't like about basketball, is usually basketballers.

There seems to be this thing about selling yourself up.

This is a very un-Australian thing to do.

And yet, we have an Aussie picked number 1.

I can't seem to get excited about this bloke, as every time I see him on telly he's talking about how he's better than this guy, better than that guy.

Don't these teams know how good he is anyway?

The only expression that comes to me when I see him is "big-head wanker".

What's wrong with a little dignity and saying "I hope I get drafted and that I can contribute to wherever I go".

The man is being paid ridiculous money to do what the rest of us mere mortals only dream about.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived