The most important poll ever

NewYawkSeahawk

I was one who was willing to give him a second chance. But I did vote for yes.

Is expulsion via excessive polling part of the constitution? Oooh! I sense a bad joke in there somewhere.

I saw, I came, I left.

This topic was at the top of the page, so that's the only reason why I'm replying.

Yes, it's ironic that you're trying to oust an excessive poller through a poll, but what's even more ironic is you're doing exactly what Unifreak does. Posting worthless polls that push people's work farther down the page, where less people will see them.

If I were in charge, the only polls I'd allow would be ones about/judging design contests. Like the judgement polls for the Webdav challenge and the Iron Crossover.

I voted to ban him. I know the poll isn't official so either he'll take a hint or maybe even Chris will ban him. If Chris does ban him and he signs up under another name and continues, we could just ban that name, etc. Eventually he would either go away or stop and retain his membership...

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

If you guys hate Unifreak and his polls so much, how come there is always such a big response and interest in them? Why don't you just ignore the guy and bump other topics up if you hate him so bad? I voted no, I don't have a problem with it, if it's something I don't care about I just ignore it.

If you don't like his polls- IGNORE them! its easy to do! Then maybe he will get the hint!

I don't know unifreak - I did not vote but I agree with Saintsfan69 (see above)

Isn't Chris the mediator of the board?,  if he wants to ban someone, he'll e.mail them or ask us our opinion. Let's move on with this.

???

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived