Toronto Blue Jays Concept

Audiodrama

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You did it agian with another unbelivable concept.

Unwind...you should seriously send some of your ideas to professional teams.

If that were possible, trust me, I'd love to. Problem is, professional franchises never even consider outside concepts. The only way I'd ever get in would be via a contest of some sort.

I couldn't agree more. Seems like you went from not enough blue to too much blue. A little red here and there would offer some much-needed contrast.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

and make the numbers have that stencil font again b/c no other team ever had that, and that was really cool

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

:blink:

Wow. Again, Unwind. That's some nice stuff.

Cubs numbers, yes? That's my only hangup - the Jays have always been unique about their numbers, and have never worn anyone else's style. I like the way it looks, but I can't see the Jays borrowing from the Cubs.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

To answer the questions about the number font...

If I had the 1996 Jays number font, I would've used it. I have their current font as well as the pre-1995 font. I tried them both, neither looked good. The Cubs font seemed to fit the best of any font I had, so that's what I went with.

The '96 font is the only I don't have, too. I liked the original one better, but I can see where the '96 font would look great on this concept.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The Unwind23 MLB tour stops in Toronto and drops off his best concept yet IMO.

Except the secondary logo, it's not the recoloring of it that irks me though it's just that bird getting rid of that thing was the only part of the Jays grahite package I agree with.

Sorry for the rant had to get that off my chest. But still that is a killer concept. :notworthy:

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Archived