Renegades in Red

randyc

I LOVE 'EM!

I think they look that good because I'm not used to see them in something other than black or white. In any case, the reds look a million times better than that all-black set they love to don at Frank Clair. I will surely try finding a cheap one to purchase. I'd also love to see a close-up of the sleeve logo.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Does the red alt look like this - including the sleeve logo?

ottawarenegadesalternate2hx.jpg

Yeah, those are pretty accurate, except the word 'OTTAWA' on the chest is black instead of white, and there are thin white stripes separating the red and black on the pants. (Thick black, thin white, red, thin white, thick black)

Can you tell me if the striping pattern on the pants is correct, as well as the sock color?

Aren't you supposed to be at the lake?

^_^

Don't you mean IN the lake? .......

I saw, I came, I left.

It was a great comeback just look at the score in the 4th quarter. Amazing. :)  :flagcanada:

Unbelievable game. Another example of why the Canadian brand of football is the best!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Is that an original font the Renegades are wearing? Never seen it before, and I like it on jerseys.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived