D-Backs wearing BP jersey

ZoDogg34

when will this trend end? if they use that excuse that the BP jerseys breathe more because of the material, make the game jerseys that material. im tired of BP jerseys in games! :cursing:

when will this trend end? if they use that excuse that the BP jerseys breathe more because of the material, make the game jerseys that material. im tired of BP jerseys in games! :cursing:

You bring up an interesting point. I've got a Cardinals BP jersey, and the material that it's made out of dosent seem like it would withstand the demands of MLB play, especially night in and out. I doubt they could wear them nightly.

You bring up an interesting point. I've got a Cardinals BP jersey, and the material that it's made out of dosent seem like it would withstand the demands of MLB play, especially night in and out. I doubt they could wear them nightly.

is it authentic? i have a minor league teams authentic BP jersey made out of the mesh and it seems durable enough. im no scientise or whatever, maybe these cant but dang it i've had enough of the BP jerseys!

is it authentic? i have a minor league teams authentic BP jersey made out of the mesh and it seems durable enough. im no scientise or whatever, maybe these cant but dang it i've had enough of the BP jerseys!

It's authentic. I'm sure they would be fine for the occasional game, but I'm not sure if they'd withstand every day punishment. Maybe I'm wrong...wouldnt be the first time! :D

But the D Backs already have a black alternate jersey. So why do this? And is it me or is the "copper" for Arizona looking more and more gold?

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I wish the Phillies would wear the blue BP jersey. I'm tired of the same old white at home, and gray on the road.

If by "white", you mean "awful pitching" and by "grey", you mean "way too many strikeouts", I'd be on board.

Otherwise, I think you're watching the wrong sport if you're actually getting tired of those two colors.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

If by "white", you mean "awful pitching" and by "grey", you mean "way too many strikeouts", I'd be on board.

Otherwise, I think you're watching the wrong sport if you're actually getting tired of those two colors.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, the Phils need to change those, um... "colors", lucky.

As for the TitaniumEagle's comment - blue BP jerseys would be fine... for batting practice. Don't encourage this trend of making grown men look like softball playing children. I applaud the Phillies for not succumbing to the grab for cash by trotting out 4 or 5 versions of their jerseys so suckers can form over hundreds of dollars for the latest authentic look.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I don't mind this one. The Nationals did is earlier in the year but their red BPs didn't quite have the same look, mostly because of the stripes in the armpit.

To be honest, the D'backs' BP is a better 'jersey look' than their real black jerseys. (Have they worn they road grays at all this year?)

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

it seems some of the Japanese teams have taken to using MLB's BP style for game unis...same material and everything IIRC. you'd have to figure that material can stand up to an entire baseball season...and if it don't, then them mugs got some splainin to doo :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

PNB10207042337.jpeg

They did it again today...and it looked even worse...at home with the purple caps, belts, socks, and pants with purple pinstripes. The black BP tops never looked more out of place.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

gotdang(got to keep it g rated) this is why you dont wear bp unis!!! im gonna right my congressman and make a petition...urg those look so horrible. im gonna boycott the d backs....their making the mlb look bush league

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Archived