My Red Sox Store

Brass

good. Except I don't think to many people are gonna be buying that Foulke jersey for now. Or is the explanation mark supposed to be like someone screaming at their TV when he's trying to close out a game

FOULKE!!!

good. Except I don't think to many people are gonna be buying that Foulke jersey for now. Or is the explanation mark supposed to be like someone screaming at their TV when he's trying to close out a game

FOULKE!!!

Well I made that one the beginning of the year, and it said "Foulke the Yankees", but I just shortened it to 'Foulke!'. I guess it is angry fans yelling at him. lol

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Enjoy it while it lasts, CafePress rightfully shuts down stores that violate copyright laws.

Indeed, I had to show them that the stuff on mine was my own creation.

Enjoy it while it lasts, CafePress rightfully shuts down stores that violate copyright laws.

Actually, I have been up since February, and they've said nothing.

what the hell is ccslc?

they probably dont notice until you sell something, and then when they go to make it they see it and then they question it. thats what happened with mine.

now for the love of god will some more people buy stuff from my store?

they probably dont notice until you sell something, and then when they go to make it they see it and then they question it. thats what happened with mine.

Well I did sell one t-shirt. No word on it yet, but my friend did receive it.

what the hell is ccslc?

What's the violation? :therock:

I'm using the words 'Red Sox'

what the hell is ccslc?

Make a Tiburons hoodie and I'll buy one, lol.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Brass, is that one of the fonts created by Eriq Jaffe? If it is, I think it'd also be a good idea to make sure he's okay with you using them for this. Unless he already stated that we're free to use his fonts in for profit projects.

No, it's not the one that he made. I created it in MS Paint.

what the hell is ccslc?

Brass, is that one of the fonts created by Eriq Jaffe? If it is, I think it'd also be a good idea to make sure he's okay with you using them for this. Unless he already stated that we're free to use his fonts in for profit projects.

Okay, cool then. Didn't mean to accuse you of anything.

Okay, cool then. Didn't mean to accuse you of anything.

Hey, no problem STL!

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived