Detroit Tigers Uniform Idea

kingssss

i actually like the sleeveless D, the logo i don't if it is Tiger'ish. Maybe like an blue alt with the Tiger. Or maybe an patch on the side. I don't know. I didn't like the old away caps with the tiger on it.

but i do like the sleeveless shirt.

I like the "other" version you did better, with the tiger head on the cap and the "D" on the jersey. Baseball jerseys usually look better with wordmarks or monograms instead of just graphics and images (football and basketball too, for that matter).

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I know most of you here dont think that the tigers should change their logo or jerseys at all....so im not. here is a home alternate idea (or away if i make it gray)......C&C

TigersHomeAltRevcopy.jpg

Hey, I like more that one.

Maybe if the jersey was entirely dark navy and the Tiger's head surrounded with a white line, the jersey should have a pleasantly look.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

I absolutely love these. That Tiger looks fantastic.

One problem, though. I think we're so engrained with seeing the Olde English Ds that it would be tough for fans to accept. Too bad, because this is really sharp.

I agree with winghaz.. That looks really sharp, but Tiger fans would probably no warm up to it at all. Personally, I tdon't think they use the tiger head nearly enough. Nice work.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

I don't know about it as a primary logo, but the tiger head would look cool as a sleeve patch. Since the Tigers road uniforms suck, why not use the "D" on the chest and the tiger head on the sleeve with those.

Archived