Las Vegas MLB v2.0

cyandlux

Go with A on the tail.

I would make "Chaps" larger on the alt, and consider adding a swish to the s. I'm not a fan of the light blue cap, unless maybe it was all light blue, but I'd be interested to see what you thought of a light blue alternate.

I like how the poker chip has a look like it could also be interpreted as a sun, which would be appropriate for Vegas.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

I like the design overall.

Ya gotta go with tail A, without a doubt. B and C look far too unnatural for a bird of any kind...

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Tail A is definitely the best. And I really like how it looks on the cap, stretched horizontally like that (kinda like the Orioles).

These are great colors. My only suggestion would be to push the light colors at home (gold and blue), and push the black on the road (black caps?)

Overall, very nice.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Tail "A" came out nicest, but it makes the cap logo so wide that there'll be a lot of blank space in the center of the area that the cap logo would occupy. (Does that make sense?)

The blue is a little pale for caps. After a season of sweat, they could turn an awful dirty color. Maybe a black brim or some more gold on the home cap?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived