Sign in to follow this  
Brass

Springfield Falcons Uni Concept

Springfield_Falcons.png

C&C welcome as always!

I like em, really sharp. The blue one is a great looking design. I'd like to see that styling on a white one. Only change I would consider is keeping the white and black consistant with tiedown necks. Nice job.

Hmm. This kinda gives me that Washington Capitals feel. The colours are a little different, but the striping (particularly on the black) reminds me a lot of the Caps.

However, I really like these. Good work!

I really like these for the Falcs...

It's definitely an improvement over what they have right now...the new logo is great, but the design they currently have leaves a LOT to be desired (especially those un-needed gold talons on the sleeves....might not look to bad on the black jerseys, but on the white ones (in the words of a buddy of mine) it looks like it was done with leftover hockey tape)...

Really like the alt, but I doubt they'd go with that...has a kind of similar look to what their archrivals a little ways down I-91 South wear ;):lol:

cool stuff...is it me or my 'puter but the black looks like "light blackish"....any one else.maybe my eyes are getting wonky..its good though

Sweeeeeeeeeet !!! Great concept :notworthy:

cool stuff...is it me or my 'puter but the black looks like "light blackish"....any one else.maybe my eyes are getting wonky..its good though

Yeah, you'd be right, at least from my viewpoint. It's not the darkest black in the world; more of a light black/dark dark grey than anything else. So I don't think your monitor is busted....unless mine is, too... :blink: