Seattle Sasquatch Logo

iccomics

For a young buck such as yourself, this is pretty damn good. The wordmark needs a little work, and I'd have chosen a darker brown colour to complement the black and grey, but as I say, this is pretty good.

Also, as a tip, save your images as .PNG files so that they show up clearer when you post them here. That makes 'em look all real purty-like... ^_^

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

The logos are fine, I think. As for the wordmark, I'd say a different font might be better. Or maybe not even a different font -- maybe just a thicker/darker outline to make stand out a little better against the foot and to make it more authoritative. The same goes for the numbers on the jersey. There needs to be a darker outline on 'em. Other than that, it's fine.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

The wordmark is still kinda hard to read in front of the footprint, it's too jumbled.

Personally, I'm not feeling the color combo, but that's just me.

Aside from that, that's a pretty good start.

philly.png

Archived