Northern Guilford Voting

Thad

Which concept is the best?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

#1aero2.png

#2NGHS-final1.png

#3continentalswordmarkcopy2ol.jpg

#4NFFOOTBALL.jpg

#5BEARSprimarylogo.jpg

#6NGHS-2.jpg

Note to all participants: I only put the main logos on there... don't worry the others will be used... When the voting is over (two Saturdays from now), I will contact the winner.

Note to Voters: VOTE ON THE CONCEPTS NOT THE CREATOR!! Consider the area that the school is in, Northern Guilford County....

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

For some reason, choice #1 won't show on my computer. Is that the Aeros concept, or some other one?

rover2.gifRootstown, OH

Home of the "Rovers"

Home of believers

Even if #1 wins the voting the concept will not be presented to the school board since it has obviously deleted...

please do not vote for #1

App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I may have missed something but how come we are freely recommending the useage of intellectual property belonging to the Washington Capitals and Iowa Hawkeyes?

I KNOW high schools do this all the time....mostly without reprisal and it's not the end of the world. But we're supposed to be where people come for knowledgeable and fresh feedback on the topic.

Clipart and lifted work are fine for fantasy concepts.......as well as "redesigns" for contests and stuff. But I don't think we should collectively be endorsing or encouraging a high school to use copyrighted materials.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

The reason I allowed that was because the district has logos mostly used by major teams, and the process of getting the licenses to use those logos have most likely become old habit for the board.

The only way I can avoid it now is to trust y'all to vote for the best concept, whether is a clip art/ pro logo or not. But, if one wins, it's not the end of the world.

Redmond Rampage

lets give this a hop, skip, and a bump

Redmond Rampage

any more takers?

Redmond Rampage

Archived