Toronto Raptors Concept

Davey

Why do Canadians feel every Canadian team has to have a Maple Leaf somewhere in the logo? I think the one of the major reasons the now Blue Jays look is hated is the lack of maple leaf in the logo. You don't see every American team with stats and stripes on their uniforms.

SHaMROCK/JaYTV/E-5

I've been to Canada a bunch of times and has anyone else noticed that everything else in Canada seems to have a maple leaf on it too. Every store, and what not. You people are just obsessed with Maple leafs. No offense though. :flagcanada: If you want examples of this I'm sure I can come up with them.

Why do Canadians feel every Canadian team has to have a Maple Leaf somewhere in the logo? I think the one of the major reasons the now Blue Jays look is hated is the lack of maple leaf in the logo. You don't see every American team with stats and stripes on their uniforms.

SHaMROCK/JaYTV/E-5

I've been to Canada a bunch of times and has anyone else noticed that everything else in Canada seems to have a maple leaf on it too. Every store, and what not. You people are just obsessed with Maple leafs. No offense though. :flagcanada: If you want examples of this I'm sure I can come up with them.

its our national symbol, and canadians are a patriotic people. why do you guys care?

Archived