Tampa Bay Devil Rays Concept

Audiodrama

I don't know how this thing got brought back to life. But since it did, the standard block font looks wrong for 2 reasons:

1. With a modern-looking font for the wordmark, going traditional looks out of place;

2. It's the Yankees' number font. Tampa is already Yankeeland South. The players probably don't want to be reminded of that by resmebling them more, especially now that the green is closer to Yankee navy and black than it was, and there is no second color with the Rays' blue gone.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I don't know how this thing got brought back to life. But since it did, the standard block font looks wrong for 2 reasons:

1. With a modern-looking font for the wordmark, going traditional looks out of place;

2. It's the Yankees' number font. Tampa is already Yankeeland South. The players probably don't want to be reminded of that by resmebling them more, especially now that the green is closer to Yankee navy and black than it was, and there is no second color with the Rays' blue gone.

I brought it back, cause I'm the Rays' fan. That's me. Him. That guy.

And everything you said is correct.

SigReflect.png

Nope I don't like them either just as was state way too plain.

But you like everything! You're like the anti-Mikey of the boards :P

Seriously, I agree with the comments posted about this design being too drab...

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived