My very first concept!

zoogs44

O.k. well here it goes,aftermonths of enjoying all the awesome concepts I have seen on this board , I finally got brave enough to try one on my own ...

First of all sorry about the MS paint but it is what i know how to use so far... I'm presently working with A.I. and learning so hopefully future concepts I can use illustrator...So I chose the Arizona Cardinals because everyone took their shot at it before they unveiled the new ones , and I'm still not that fond of the new ones ....Anyway here it goes , I included the 2 helmets to see what you guys think, I prefer the red w/ the black face mask...I darkened the red a bit I thhought it looked a little better... o.k. well go easy on me , I'm still a rookie!!! c&c welcome though

http://photobucket.com/albums/a367/zoogs44/?

The concept looks great. I just not a fan of the numbers (font) you chose. They seem too skinny, especially for TV. Other than that - great work!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Not bad for a first try. Here's some things that IMO would improve it.

Home set:

-Lose the white cuff. It looks out of place. Just leave it black.

Away set:

-Instead of the two color cuff, just go with black.

-I don't think that all-black socks work with dark red pants. Maybe white socks with a stripe (thin-black, thick red, thin-black) would work better.

Both sets:

-Try different numbers. Your's aren't terrible, but I think you can find something or make something that would look a little better. Also, the number 44 isn't really a good indicator of a number font, because it doesn't show any hint of what the other numbers in the set would look like.

-Go with the dark helmet for both sets. It looks great.

Nice job. Keep it up.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Thanks for the responses guys.... yeah i kinda thought I should do something with the numbers ,I kinda customized that font myself , and i wasnt really that happy with it ... i'm gonna try to change it ...

Archived