Toronto Blue Jays Logo Concept

DawgPacPBH

i don't like it for the bluejays, but i do like it...

it looks like a football logo to me, for some reason... i think you're getting on the right track, emopete...

i think the biggest flaw with this one is the over use of black above the beak.

also, a lot of your designs are very pointy... maybe try to round some things off a bit.

either way, like i said, i like the logo. just not for the jays.

it looks like a football logo to me, for some reason... i think you're getting on the right track, emopete...

also, a lot of your designs are very pointy... maybe try to round some things off a bit.

Thanks Coley-Cole, you're always good for some C+C.

It's true, my logos are pointy as i despise curves haha. I'll work on it.

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

Thanks Coley-Cole, you're always good for some C+C.

It's true, my logos are pointy as i despise curves haha. I'll work on it.

i like my logos like i like my women... curvy, colorful, and..... with consistent...uhhh... line weights... and matching..... wordmarks......... :blink:

It speaks West coast to me, something they would use in Vancouver more then Toronto. And I'm with you on the angle thing, curves are fine, but I love my pointy edges and whatnot.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

i actually like the general style of this ... a simplified blocked out stylized blue jay head makes it look a bit more aggressive and serious somewhow ... but the frontal lobe is WAY to big ... making it look not even like a blue jay ... and the rear part of the head needs more plumage. either the whole head needs shifting .. or the eye needs shrinking and moving forward to balance it all out properly.

The eye itself doesnt seem to capture what it could either. i like the simplification of breaking the logo down into a separation of colors as you did, but i feel it needs more attention to detail, without getting detailed. i hope you know what i mean by that.

• 2 years later...

Archived