LOGOLYMPIAD: Event 9

EVENT 9: Anniversary/Commemorative Logo

This is the one event that is the same as last year ? of course, the years have changed. Design a patch/logo commemorating something that really happened in 1995, 1985, 1980, 1975, 1965, 1955 or 1905 (10, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50 or 100 years ago). Include the years in the design. This can be a sports or historical anniversary. You may ?borrow? and incorporate up to 2 existing images or logos, but the overall design must be your own.

Deadline: Monday, July 18th, 6:00 PM EDT

Submit entries to logolympiad@sbcglobal.net.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

bugger, two years off for the 130th birthday of St Kilda, is 132 alright? or ...i was goin to do 40 years since our only flag in 1966 but that would be next year

but i got one that no one knows

hmmmm.... I was going to guess...... never mind....

I saw, I came, I left.

bugger, two years off for the 130th birthday of St Kilda, is 132 alright? or ...i was goin to do 40 years since our only flag in 1966 but that would be next year

but i got one that no one knows

hmmmm.... I was going to guess...... never mind....

try guess...give me ideas! lol i don't know what this idea is

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

You may ?borrow? and incorporate up to 2 existing images or logos, but the overall design must be your own.

Any way we could use more than just 2 borrowed items? Like in a collage or say an object, "then" and "now", and a logo?

Also found a really neat website with timelines for those like me who couldn't think of something right off the top of their head.

Timelines

KUHawks.png

You may ?borrow? and incorporate up to 2 existing images or logos, but the overall design must be your own.

Any way we could use more than just 2 borrowed items? Like in a collage or say an object, "then" and "now", and a logo?

Also found a really neat website with timelines for those like me who couldn't think of something right off the top of their head.

Timelines

No... simply because if you have more than two borrowed images, then your logo is likely a cluttered mess.

Remember, this is an anniversary logo, not a poster.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Damn new house taking all my time, I think it's time for a remake of "the Money Pit"...

I was looking so forward to my 25th Anniversary logo of thee Marathon of Hope...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived