Sign in to follow this  
Brass

Boone to the Twins.

Im pretty shocked te Mariners got anything after he was essentially released

I'll take that. The Twins infield has not gotten it done for the mostpart and maybe the playoff race will rejuvenate Boone.

Nah, after a day or two we knew the Twins or Padres would give us SOMETHING for booney. No Idea who they are gonna give us though...

I'll take that.  The Twins infield has not gotten it done for the mostpart and maybe the playoff race will rejuvenate Boone.

I'll second that, especially when you consider the Twins will likely give up just a low-level minor leaguer. Being in a pennant chase could be all that's needed to reignite Boone. Let's hope.

Nah, after a day or two we knew the Twins or Padres would give us SOMETHING for booney. No Idea who they are gonna give us though...

you can take Rivas. please, just do it..

anyway, ive never been a fan of boone...at all..but if he does help out defensively, which i hope he will, i guess i can live with it

Boone Sucks

Yeah, but I think you mean AARON Boone

hey! he was pretty good when he was with us in cincy. and dont forget his sox killing HR

hey! he was pretty good when he was with us in cincy. and dont forget his sox killing HR

It's the Sox killing HR that prompted me to put that since the "boone sucks" post was made by a Sox fan.

This would have been news if this trade had went down three or four years ago. <_<