Boone to the Twins.

Brass

Good move Twinkies.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I'll take that. The Twins infield has not gotten it done for the mostpart and maybe the playoff race will rejuvenate Boone.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I'll take that.  The Twins infield has not gotten it done for the mostpart and maybe the playoff race will rejuvenate Boone.

I'll second that, especially when you consider the Twins will likely give up just a low-level minor leaguer. Being in a pennant chase could be all that's needed to reignite Boone. Let's hope.

Im pretty shocked te Mariners got anything after he was essentially released

Nah, after a day or two we knew the Twins or Padres would give us SOMETHING for booney. No Idea who they are gonna give us though...

you can take Rivas. please, just do it..

anyway, ive never been a fan of boone...at all..but if he does help out defensively, which i hope he will, i guess i can live with it

qvAvG.jpg

Boone Sucks

Yeah, but I think you mean AARON Boone

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

POTD (Shared)

Yeah, but I think you mean AARON Boone

hey! he was pretty good when he was with us in cincy. and dont forget his sox killing HR

It's the Sox killing HR that prompted me to put that since the "boone sucks" post was made by a Sox fan.

POTD (Shared)

Archived