Detroit Pistons New Alternate Uniforms

eddie010

What will the Pistons new alternate uniforms look like?  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the rumours circulating that the Pistons will unveil a new red alternate uniform, I decided to whip up the most realistic possibilities as to what they might look like:

Pistons-Alts.gif

The new 'P' alternate logo is featured on the shorts, since the team is deciding to eliminate the 'Horse-Ball' logo. I hope the image isn't too confusing. The '.1' possibilities are complete, but you must imagine what the '.2' possibilities will look like on the appropriate jersey. Comprende? Now vote away!

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

I voted 1.2, but I think the player names will be white too. Blue doesn't seem liked it'd show up too good.

i'm feeling 1.1. and on the visibility of straight up blue names on red, I agree-if you watched any Florida games during the baseball regionals or CWS, a couple times they wore orange jerseys with blue lettering. teh script and numbers all had white trim, but teh name was straight blue...and didn't translate too well to TV-it looked like a blob from any angle except really up close. Miami has a similar, more poorly executed problem: they got white lettering on the fronts of their orange alts, and green lettering on the back :wacko: talk about dumb

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I voted for 1.2. The predominately blue side inserts look better than the white. And white numbers with the royal outline will show up fine on TV. But make the names white on the red shirts. They'll show up much better.

That new "DP" logo looks like it was thrown together in a first-grade coloring class. Ugh! But it's better than either the horse-ball or horse-with-dual-mufflers logos. :blink:

I voted 3.1 because it's gonna be worn on the road (possibly an occasional home game), so it will probably say "Detroit". I just think they'd go with blue lettering and numbers (players name in white only) so that's why I chose it. If it were with white lettering and numbers, I think that'd look good, too, but I just think they'll go with blue........IMO. B)

They all look nice although I think 1.2 is the best combination for Detroit.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

• 3 months later...

The new Pistons alternate are an exact flop of the blue uniforms they feature now...whatever is blue is red and vice versa... they're are plain but Pistons all the way... if you like simplicity, you will love these alternates...

Gameplan | A Strategy for Achieving an Objective.

if you want to make a request, start a new thread, don't bump this old one

This post has been edited by zer0dotcom on Sunday, November 13th, 2005 - 00:30:10

You're just looking for a beatdown......

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived