San Francisco Giants Concept

kingssss

I really really dont like the Giants, (GO DODGERS), but i was at the Dodgers/Giants game yesterday and as i was watching i saw the "san francisco" block script on the road unis and though of how tired i am of that. Some of you may disagree, esp cuz i dont have that unique colored home uni, but here is my take on how to make the Giants look a little better. C&C plz:

Primary Logo:

GIANTSPrimary.png

Home:

GIANTShomecopy.png

Road:

GIANTSroadcopy.png

Home Alt:

GIANTShomealtcopy.png

Road Alt:

GIANTSroadaltcopy.png

teamsnew2.png

My take on the Giants is that the road would be better if the same letters were used from the home. I love the "Giants" script, because it connects the team with the uniforms worn by the NY Giants, and it just plain looks cool.

The San Francisco script that you used should be tied in more to the home, by inverting the colors and adding a gold drop shadow. Plus, the home script needs to be stretched vertically. The only other critique that I have is that you should also try to put some piping somewhere because the jerseys look kinda plain.

VmWIn6B.png

your a dodgers fan and im a giants fan and if your a dodger fan dont do giants concepts,any way what kinda name is the dodgers,go giants

fluff THE DODGERS

GO GIANTS

I BLEED ORANGE AND BLACK

fluff THE COWBOYS AND RAIDERS

GO 49ERS

fluff CAL BEARS

GO STANFORD

your a dodgers fan and im a giants fan and if your a dodger fan dont do giants concepts,any way what kinda name is the dodgers,go giants

that's just idiotic. im a maple leafs fan, does that mean that i cant make a canadiens or red wings concept? does that mean a pakers fan cant make a bears concept? is a red sox fan prohibited from making a yankees concept? you get the point.

oh, and you may want to work on sentence structure.

kingssss, as for this concept, you should use the cream colour of the current home with this concept's home set. then you'll have something great.

I'm already on record as liking the SF script...

Agreed that "Giants" needs to be expanded vertically. I prefer the "SF" caps to the "G" cap... They also tried that home alt before, didn't they? They got rid of it, too.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

Theres a spot waiting for you at the IGN boards. You'd fit in nicely.

Untitled-1.png

im a fan of smart people so you better shut up

nice constructive critcism [thats sarcasm if you cant tell]

Their current home uniform is beautiful, Id say untouchable, but thats my opinion. Doesnt mean this isnt a solid concept. I dont like the G on the caps, looks lame imo. However the unis look nice and clean. The road is different but I think itd work with the GIANTS script they use.

Nice work, keep it up.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Here are some revisions on the home unis. Added piping, expanded "Giants" a bit, and made the home the cream color. Im workin on the road unis but i dunno what to do. Suggestions? C&C please.

GIANTShomeRevcopy.png

GIANTShomealtRevcopy.png

teamsnew2.png

Here are some revisions on the home unis. Added piping, expanded "Giants" a bit, and made the home the cream color. Im workin on the road unis but i dunno what to do. Suggestions? C&C please.

GIANTShomeRevcopy.png

GIANTShomealtRevcopy.png

hey dodger fan, i got three words for ya:<paulheyman> MICHEAL FREAKIN TUCKER</paulheyman>

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

hey dodger fan, i got three words for ya:<paulheyman> MICHEAL FREAKIN TUCKER</paulheyman>

C'mon, dude. thats unnecessary on this thread. im takin my time to try to make the giants look better than they do now and your yellin the name of the guy that hit the GW HR of a game of which i watched the whole thing. you can rub stuff in like that, i dont care, but not on my concept thread. B)

teamsnew2.png

Looking good.

On the home, there should be some black piping to balance out the piping on the sleeves and down the pantlegs. The orange looks strange by itself.

I like the concept, but the point about unifying the scripts is valid. The Giants' script has been around forever and works; maybe if the San Francisco script was closer - and gold drop shadowing would definitely improve continuity of your concept - you'd be set.

As for the cap logo, I don't like the "G". Cap monograms are where the city/state are represented. Maybe a script "SF", interlocking or otherwise, would serve you well. The block "SF" could look awkward with all script uniforms, but you never know - it works for the Dodgers and the Cardinals, and worked for the Giants in the late '70s/early '80s.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived