Show Some Love to the Glove!

Roger Clemente

I DONT SEE IT, PERSONALLY, IT'S THE UGLIEST CONCEPT IVE EVER SEEN AND IT LOOKS LIKE A 4 YEAR OLD DREW IT WITH FINGERPAINTS.

That's because you're a newb.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Those are some big ManHands the logo has... makes the baseball look like a golf ball.

Makes me think "gang signs". Not feeling it - I get the "M", but the "B" is going to take some evolution of a 6th finger or another knuckle to look right.

I hope this was more constructive than iccomics' landmark evaluation. Nice to have you here... :evil:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Can I get that in Vector format? I'd like to make some countefeit merchandise.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I DONT SEE IT, PERSONALLY, IT'S THE UGLIEST CONCEPT IVE EVER SEEN AND IT LOOKS LIKE A 4 YEAR OLD DREW IT WITH FINGERPAINTS.

<_<

Thats pretty sweet Roger. Thatd be impressive if someone could bend their fingers like that. Im tryin now but i cant seem to get it. haha you should make unis outta that. :D

teamsnew2.png

no, no, no...RC's tryin to say Sam Okey sucks :D

well, despite teh fact that I hate Okey, he wouldn't be lyin ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived