New Brewers concept

PackerBadger

This uses no colors presently used in Major League Baseball (although these are colors used by two professional sports teams). The usual disclaimers about amateur "artist" using MS Paint and Windows 98 apply. Also, for some reason the colors didn't completely translate when the original bitmap file was saved as a JPEG. Fire away.

new%20Brewers%20uniforms.JPG

Packers-2.png

Well, this certainly reminds me of beer, which is good, but it reminds me of tasty Belgian or German beer, not the watery, flavorless, domestic crap the "Brewers" make here in the States. Just looks a smidgen too out of place.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I like the overall idea. It's German looking, and makes me think beer.

However, if you're going to use such a unique font for jersey scripting (NOTE: Save your comments, I realize the Tigers' "D" is similar. It is a monogram, not a full scripted wordmark. :evil: I'll continue...), you need to find a more unique font for the name and number of the player. Baseball varsity doesn't look right on these.

I don't know if that color makes me think of Lake Michigan... :therock:

Maybe angling the wordmark up slightly would help, too, now that I look at it.

This could be a really good look.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived