Brand-New Template

robbman21

Here's something we have'nt seen here on the boards yet:A race car template.I know we have had a couple of NASCAR temps in the past but this is the first Indycar/Champ car yet.I'm doing these for the Open Wheel Racing SIM league I'm running this season,and have 4 other styles of cars to do.This particular one is a Reynard chassis.Anyone interested in giving it a shot just PM me with your email address and I'll send it on out to you.I'll also be posting my next 4 in this same thread and any concepts I do with these as well.As always....enjoy!!

Reynard.gif

98Falcons.png

Thanks for posting it - do they have a top view of the car?

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

bro you have seriously answered my prayers,ive been looking for open wheel racing templates for the longest,thank you very much. :notworthy:

Awesome.....glad I could help!If you want the vectors for them just PM me your email address and I'll send them to you.

98Falcons.png

He prolly put both on so we could choose.

What about some love for Parellis? (sp?)

That's correct my good friend :D

In the AI-CS file you can choose your tire and just delete the other name.When all of the chassis templates are finished I'm going to revamp them all with more tire choices(Pirelli/Bridgestone) as well as the engine maker logos(Chevy,Ford,Toyota,etc) and other parts and supplier logos that all racers have on their cars but are too small to even notice.

98Falcons.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived