Sign in to follow this  
robbman21

Brand-New Template

Here's something we have'nt seen here on the boards yet:A race car template.I know we have had a couple of NASCAR temps in the past but this is the first Indycar/Champ car yet.I'm doing these for the Open Wheel Racing SIM league I'm running this season,and have 4 other styles of cars to do.This particular one is a Reynard chassis.Anyone interested in giving it a shot just PM me with your email address and I'll send it on out to you.I'll also be posting my next 4 in this same thread and any concepts I do with these as well.As always....enjoy!!

Reynard.gif

Thanks for posting it - do they have a top view of the car?

Thanks for posting it - do they have a top view of the car?

I dont have one yet but I could make one.I've got 4 other styles of cars I'm working on now to post soon.

Good job, anyone have a link to the NASCAR ones, the links are not working in the template thread.

Here is #2 of 5,the legendary Penske,winner of more Indianapolis 500's than any chassis in the modern era.Enjoy!

Penske.gif

bro you have seriously answered my prayers,ive been looking for open wheel racing templates for the longest,thank you very much. :notworthy:

bro you have seriously answered my prayers,ive been looking for open wheel racing templates for the longest,thank you very much. :notworthy:

Awesome.....glad I could help!If you want the vectors for them just PM me your email address and I'll send them to you.

He prolly put both on so we could choose.

What about some love for Parellis? (sp?)

He prolly put both on so we could choose.

What about some love for Parellis? (sp?)

That's correct my good friend :D

In the AI-CS file you can choose your tire and just delete the other name.When all of the chassis templates are finished I'm going to revamp them all with more tire choices(Pirelli/Bridgestone) as well as the engine maker logos(Chevy,Ford,Toyota,etc) and other parts and supplier logos that all racers have on their cars but are too small to even notice.

Here is chassis template #3 of 5,the Dan Gurney-built Eagle.Enjoy!

American Eagle Racer

Eagle.gif

Here's template #4 out of 5,the Lola chassis,which was a dominant winner in the 90's.

Lola.gif