If Seattle Pilots were around today

Jaybird

I was wondering what would the Seattle Pilots were still around today and had not gone bankrupt, what their uniforms would look like today.

Also, if the Charlotte, NC area were to get a MLB franchise, the Pilots name would work. I would call the team the Carolina Pilots due to, like Seattle, the area is strong in both aviation (after all, on the North Carolina auto tags, they say "First in Flight" for the Wright Brothers' historic flight in Kitty Hawk) and navigation (the rivers and the Atlantic Ocean).

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

I was wondering what would the Seattle Pilots were still around today and had not gone bankrupt, what their uniforms would look like today.

pMLB2-1902094reg.jpg

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

although I no longer have it on me, I'd done a Pilots concept a few years back. come to think of it, now would be a good time to revisit that.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i like the pilots logo used as someone's little left side icon thing. that would be a good base for a good logo/jersey set. i believe it had an s with a trident in it, wait, that was the mariners wasn't it.

The "S/trident" is 2R2L's own concept. It is one of the few Mariners concepts that Poseidon would not be offended by, as the trident is placed upright. Gotta love a concept favored by Poseidon... :P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived