NHL Draft Lottery to be Televised on TSN

wheateater

Yeah, I guess so.

On Friday, immediately after the NHL's Board of Governors meeting, TSN will broadcast the draft lottery live at 4 ET/1 PT. Now, everyone in Canada gets to see Crosby's reaction when he finds out he's going to the hockey hotbed of Carolina. :D

Read all about it HERE (if you're desperate like me).

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only hope it will be simulcast over the Internet ... I'll be at work then, and even if I wasn't, I don't gots the cable anymore. :(

I just hope the announcement and lottery will even be shown!Β  :evil: Damn ESPN

Exactly.

Although, i guess watchin the lottery wouldnt be too exciting. maybe itll be on some web thing. And i doubt youll have to wait too long till someone announces the order.

teamsnew2.png

Anywhere but the Hurricanes. Hopefully he does go to either Tampa Bay or NY Rangers so I might be able to see him play in Springfield or Hartford in the AHL.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Β 

Β 

Hes goin to the Rangers Its all but set in stone

Crosby is a Ranger folks dont even bother watchin if u care about your team gettin Crosby

yeah, but the way the rangers are running things they'll trade him for two washed up, past their prime stars.

There also televising a whole Shmorgisboard of hockey related stuff here on local NY Tri-State Area stating MSG Network, which includes the press conference, draft lottery, and a "Hockey Roundtable" featuring hockey masterminds *GASP* Don Maloney and Mike Milbury. But i still cannot wait. :D

nygiantsSig.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

:cursing: im so mad at espn. espn has really dropped the ball lately. why would you show 2 year old marathons of poker over a baseball or even a CFL game? you have espn2 and espn, two whole channels devoted to sports. why cant they get higher quality programming? i'd rather watch CFL than bowling, and have done it many times before. i like poker as much as the next guy, but we dont need to see it over and over and then with commentary by some fat dude from arizona. and what happened to sportscenter? are they too good for showing highlights anymore? they'll show one run out of a 7-5 game, flash the score and move on to something pointless. they dont even show the box score anymore. and god forbid if they mention hockey or smaller market teams once in a while. im sorry i dont care about the yanks and the sox. i dont care about either of them. i like the reds. and i like hockey and football even if its not NFL. SCREW YOU ESPN!

:cursing: im so mad at espn. espn has really dropped the ball lately. why would you show 2 year old marathons of poker over a baseball or even a CFL game? you have espn2 and espn, two whole channels devoted to sports. why cant they get higher quality programming? i'd rather watch CFL than bowling, and have done it many times before. i like poker as much as the next guy, but we dont need to see it over and over and then with commentary by some fat dude from arizona. and what happened to sportscenter? are they too good for showing highlights anymore? they'll show one run out of a 7-5 game, flash the score and move on to something pointless. they dont even show the box score anymore. and god forbid if they mention hockey or smaller market teams once in a while. im sorry i dont care about the yanks and the sox. i dont care about either of them. i like the reds. and i like hockey and football even if its not NFL. SCREW YOU ESPN!

To be fair, ESPN doesn't show the press conferences for the other sports either. There all on ESPNEWS.

However, ESPN simulcasted ESPNEWS' coverage of the cancellation of the season. If there's nothing on there, why not?

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived