Oregon Sig

Michigan Dave

Ever since I went out for the UO-Michigan game in 03, I've passively followed the Ducks. One of the few who actually digs their unis (they really do fit in well in Eugene). I even picked a green one up when I was out there. Too bad that game sucked. Oh well. I digress. Here goes, very basic, but bright.

oregonsig.jpg

spikes.jpg

as a university of oregon student, i'd like to say, thank you for appreciating our uniforms. i really like those sigs - but one problem...lightning strikes is the spirit slogan from 2 years ago. last year it was "all ducked out", and this year there is an altogether different slogan. wait until that one comes out (it will be on goducks.com) and put that in your sig, and that would rule!!! go ducks! (and blue!)

OD_Signature.jpg

as a university of oregon student, i'd like to say, thank you for appreciating our uniforms. i really like those sigs - but one problem...lightning strikes is the spirit slogan from 2 years ago. last year it was "all ducked out", and this year there is an altogether different slogan. wait until that one comes out (it will be on goducks.com) and put that in your sig, and that would rule!!! go ducks! (and blue!)

Thanks, I didn't know it was just an annual slogan. Like I said, I was out there for the game in 03, and everyone had the LS shirts, and I thought they were pretty cool, so I used that. Post what the new slogan is when it comes out, and I'll do something up.

spikes.jpg

Archived