Sign in to follow this  
Michigan Dave

Oregon Sig

Ever since I went out for the UO-Michigan game in 03, I've passively followed the Ducks. One of the few who actually digs their unis (they really do fit in well in Eugene). I even picked a green one up when I was out there. Too bad that game sucked. Oh well. I digress. Here goes, very basic, but bright.

oregonsig.jpg

there is that light just outlining the player in the sig. make it a tad thicker and the player will stand out much better against that background

the "lightning strikes" part is too light, it blends in and could be hard to read. Maybe make that pop a little more.

as a university of oregon student, i'd like to say, thank you for appreciating our uniforms. i really like those sigs - but one problem...lightning strikes is the spirit slogan from 2 years ago. last year it was "all ducked out", and this year there is an altogether different slogan. wait until that one comes out (it will be on goducks.com) and put that in your sig, and that would rule!!! go ducks! (and blue!)

I too find myself a fan of the oregon jerseys (yes, even the yellow one...sort of), and I really like this sig as well. good work

ACK! Did you have to use their piss yellow jerseys for that sig?!?

as a university of oregon student, i'd like to say, thank you for appreciating our uniforms. i really like those sigs - but one problem...lightning strikes is the spirit slogan from 2 years ago. last year it was "all ducked out", and this year there is an altogether different slogan. wait until that one comes out (it will be on goducks.com) and put that in your sig, and that would rule!!! go ducks! (and blue!)

Thanks, I didn't know it was just an annual slogan. Like I said, I was out there for the game in 03, and everyone had the LS shirts, and I thought they were pretty cool, so I used that. Post what the new slogan is when it comes out, and I'll do something up.