new member request

goforbroke

hey everyone. i just registered but i've been looking at these boards for a while. i love love love sports logos. and the concepts some of you guys make are amazing. i have a bunch of my own that i'll post as soon as i learn how to get pics up here...

i was wondeering if one of you would be interested in putting together a logo for my poker group. here's the info.

it is called Suicide Kings. Im thinking black and red with yellow and silver trim. i'd like a sword and/or axe and a crown incorporated somehow. my idea had a crown with a sword and ax crisscrossing in the back with a wordmark in front but you guys can do whatever u want.

if your familier with the king of hearts in a card deck and you want to make that into a logo that would be awesome considering that is the actual suicide king. also, if you are going to put suits in-- like maybe in a line.. put 2 spades. so like --

spade-heart-diamond-club-spade something like that. this is because there are five members of the group.

im sure anything you guys come up with will be amazing. remember its a poker group so no uniforms or anything needed. i want to put the logo on t-shirts but a cap-logo would be great too-- maybe like a SK with a sword or something

thanks guys

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived