Logo I whipped up

patsox

Eagles2.png

You might think this is a peice of plop, I don't know. But I did it in paint and its the first concept in which I've actually made myself. What do you think of it. Feel free to clean it up, make improvements, or give me suggestions (Besides Paint and my art skills)

Thanks,

Patsox#1

i have to say, its a good logo, but it needs to be cleaned. there are little gray spots, and little things that make it look like it was drawn by hand, then poorly colored a bit in paint. i made this logo on paint. this is proof you can do much better on paint than what you did.

SEATTLESASQUATCHLOGOBANKREVISED7.jpg

good logo, but you need to put more work into it, like i did with my logo and jersey set.

As a sketch it's a start. It's needs to be cleaned up before you do it. And you can't use paint as an excuse to why it's not cleaned up. There are white dots oll over the ball. Random blue markings. The space between the G and the L is not colored in. There's a white rectangle next to the yes. And there is more. All these things can be taken care of with paint easily. If your going to post something with paint fine but make sure you clean it up.

i have to say, its a good logo, but it needs to be cleaned. there are little gray spots, and little things that make it look like it was drawn by hand, then poorly colored a bit in paint. i made this logo on paint. this is proof you can do much better on paint than what you did.

SEATTLESASQUATCHLOGOBANKREVISED7.jpg

good logo, but you need to put more work into it, like i did with my logo and jersey set.

Hehe... Remindes me of Chewy from Star Wars. :P

stlouisrams.jpg

Archived