The 3000th Post Fiasco!

fiasco!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is amazing! Especially the White Sox logo. How did you ever think of doing this?

This takes so much talent. You really need to be an expert to do logo recoloring as they are amazing.

Can you vectoraze my team's logo? I drew it in Paint, but Ih ad to show you guys. and my mom put it on the fridg. I think I'm going to send it to the Blue Jayz today.

%7Boption%7DC:\Documents and Settings\andyp\My Documents\My Pictures\BlueJayz.bmp[/iMC]

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Can you vectoraze my team's logo? I drew it in Paint, but Ih ad to show you guys. and my mom put it on the fridg. I think I'm going to send it to the Blue Jayz today.

%7Boption%7DC:\Documents and Settings\andyp\My Documents\My Pictures\BlueJayz.bmp[/iMC]

Have you finished yet? I relly need this today cuz the Jayz are back in Toronto on Tusday and I want tos how them it.

Cna you see the picture? I think i did evrything right but I cant see it.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

They all bring a tear to my eye.

And they're all made ever so cohesive by your fitting choice of Comic Sans.

I give this piece my highest rating ever, 7 cowbells.

7? No way!

You only gave me 6 1/2 for this:

yankees8rp.png

Have you finished yet? I relly need this today cuz the Jayz are back in Toronto on Tusday and I want tos how them it.

Cna you see the picture? I think i did evrything right but I cant see it.

So you Canadians spell Tuesday, Tusday? Wow.

So you Canadians spell Tuesday, Tusday? Wow.

Eh? ^_^

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived