The 3000th Post Fiasco!

fiasco!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pardon me for breaking up this ridiculous little sycophantic group hug, but you people have absolutely no taste whatsoever and throw "not worthy" smileys around like they were Italian Lira. How anyone could find this atrocity to be of any value whatsoever is beyond me. The utter lack of purple, silver, black and teal should have tipped you off that this was less than standard work. Castigate me as some kind of troll, if you will, but you guys really need to get off the mutual and meritless back patting and learn to appreciate quality logo work such as my Brooklyn Snake Sherrifz masterpiece as seen below:

cobra.jpg

Even though I am no longer a member of this ramblingly sycophantic board, I just wanted to take the time to call you a prick.

Prick!

Farewell, Creamyboards. The world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Even though I am no longer a member of this ramblingly sycophantic board, I just wanted to take the time to call you a prick.

Prick!

Would you just leave already :P

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Prick!

Now how the hell are people supposed to believe that I am the reincarnation of the late great Lamicus himself if you keep coming back? Yeesh! Goodnight, already, sweet prince!

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Guys guys! Why worry about not seeing anymore of Joel's concepts when we could make our own football leagues! We could call it NDFL! Come on guys, lets get working! We could replace NFL Europe some day! And if it fails...well try again. And again! And again! And we've got a restraining order against us!

Gallant effort Joel. You should really stick with the stuff you are good at, such as killing Lamicus. <_<

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Archived