Sign in to follow this  
Conrad.

Indiana Pacers concept logos

pacersheet0fr.jpg

just tried to modernize what they already have goin on... C&C appreciated

Good stuff. The "O" comment is good; I wonder if there is any way to make it more clear that it is a spinning wheel, because it is a great idea and a subtle tie-in to auto racing.

same comments on the teteriary logo, with the addition that it looks like an 'E' near the bottom so the team initials seem to be OE. might want to do something to that

Good stuff. The "O" comment is good; I wonder if there is any way to make it more clear that it is a spinning wheel, because it is a great idea and a subtle tie-in to auto racing.

That's exactly what I thought. It wasn't until a couple minutes later that I realized it probably could be taken as an "O", but the whole idea of the wheel and auto racing tie-in is pretty neat. Nice work.

my suggestion would be to include alittle more yellow trim in the areas that don't have any. It's so prominent in some areas of the logo, that when you get to one with alot of white, it doesn't quite fit the scheme you've created. even just a slight yellow drop shadow would tie everything together nicely

Wrap pacers on the tire like "goodyear" on NASCAR tires.

Useles tivia-they changed the wordings color on NASCAR tore from white to yello because the yallow is supposedly more visible