USA Baseball Concept

patsox

Football striping on baseball uniforms looks like football striping on baseball uniforms. Like it doesn't belong. I don't even like the Bronco-style stripes on football uniforms.

The wordmark could work, but the striping just looks added on and cluttered.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I really like the idea, but I agree that it needs to be cleaned up a little bit. I really like the home and away wordmark, although I'm not exactly sure how the striping would look on a real jersey. My favorite is the red jersey also, just increase the size of the star a little bit. I think it's a good start...just needs a few changes.

AM.gif

Still not a fan of the striping concept. The football-style stripes look wrong on baseball pants, and I don't know if the stripes across the tops of the shoulders belong even in football, let alone the team representing our country in our national pastime. I'd go for something a little more dignified and traditional.

I don't remember if these were there on the first go-round, but the numbers on the front are too small and too close to the wordmark.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

How much time did you really spend, after you had roughed out the concept, cleaning up the details? I know Paint doesn't give you a whole lot of help, but when your concept is roughly rendered, it looks like you don't care.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived