Cleveland Indians Concept

Anomalied

It's OK. The Tribe wore red jerseys back in the '70s. But on these you need front numbers. And the player names need to be white or white-on-navy. The navy letters on a red shirt will be too hard too read. The plain pants need a stripe. And that "I" on the cap looks out of place. Use the wishbone "C" with Wahoo in the middle like they did in the '50s. :blink:

Actually, I'd say if you could make a "C" that went with the wordmark without looking too much like the late 80's White Soc cap "C" then that's what I'd put on the cap.

I don't like Wahoo, but I guess keeping him on the sleeve is better than on the cap.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

update: changed the hat logo to the C in the road script, added a stripe in the pants, changed the color of the player name to white with a 2px blue stroke, and added numbers on the front.

Looks very nice! They should have real alternate jerseys like that, if I were a Cleveland fan I'd buy that. :P

update #2: decided on doing a full-on Indians concept, with my first jersey idea as the second alternate.

make the numbers bigger. otherwise i really like it. but i think too many teams have red alts now

Looks real nice, especially the red jersey...

If it were me, I'd still put Wahoo on the cap. The letters in the Indians scripts just don't cut it, IMO. Not your fault, just what you're working with.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Keep the red c on all hats. The white C looks too 80s WhiteSoxish. The red C is nice though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Great looking idea.

The uni numbers have to be a lot bigger on the front, and should probably come a little bit down from the script.

As for the hat, I still like Wahoo. But I don't know how much longer they'll have him on the hats. My first thought with the red brim and white "C" was Sammy Sosa-era White Sox. The red C looks good, and I would go with the red beanie and red brim. Red eyelets around the vent holes is up to you - that might be a little much. Around the C, maybe a navy outline, then outline that in white? It would distance you a little more from those old Sox hats, where the red outline directly bordered the white C.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• 1 month later...
Nice over all but Im proud to say my Indians are one of the FEW teams out there that havent resorted to that horrible BLACK alternative jersy and I pray to God we never do...ditch the black jersey

it isn't black.

i love the red jersey design..being a big tribe fan i would buy it if it was offered.

for the hat..almost looks too cubish to me...i like the more block style C instead of the script C, either that or go back the the Chief Wahoo in the Cinninatti style C

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Archived